laughter is the best medicine|jokes|funny stories|funny pictures <data:blog.pageName/>|<data:blog.title/>

includes funny jokes, hilarious stories, clean jokes, and anything humorous. Best viewed in internet explorer7.

18 November 2005

Merns says thank you for dropping by!!!
| More
  • LINK EXCHANGE?
  • Link exchange info

    I love to link trade with related sites.

    Just Leave a comment here or fill-up the form below and your site will be posted after linking to me.

    My link information is as follows:

    TITLE: Laughter is the best medicine
    URL: http://mernsfunnyjokes.blogspot.com

    or copy this code:





    Looking forward for your link.














    You can submit using the provided form below. Be sure to indicate where my link is located:
    My Blog names:
    * Name:
    * Email:
    *Website:
    *Reciprocal link:
    Kindly rate my blog:
    Funny and humorous
    Needs improvement
    Message:
    A * indicates a field is required and thanks for linking mernsfunnyjokes.blogspot.com











    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home