laughter is the best medicine|jokes|funny stories|funny pictures <data:blog.pageName/>|<data:blog.title/>

includes funny jokes, hilarious stories, clean jokes, and anything humorous. Best viewed in internet explorer7.

13 October 2009

Merns says thank you for dropping by!!!
| More
  • LINK EXCHANGE?
  • Nothing but the truth

    A maried Filipino handsome guy went to the Church to confess: (Little bit offensive..dont take seriously its just a joke)

    Priest: Tell me your sin
    Handsome Guy: Father forgive me for I have sinned, "I almost had an affair with another woman."
    Priest: What! What do you mean almost?
    Handsome guy: Yes, almost had an affair, well, we got undressed and rubbed together, but then I stopped.
    Priest:Rubbing together is the same as putting it in. Hmmmm. For your penalty, say __ ___ __ 10 times and put 1500 php in the basket
    Handsome guy: ok father

    ***The handsome guy left the confession and went to the basket place then pause for a moment, then leave but the Priest saw him and said

    Priest: I was watching you and I saw you did not put money in the basket.
    Handsome guy: Yeah, but I rubbed the 1500php on the box, and according to you, that's the same as putting it in!

    Har!har!har!

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home