laughter is the best medicine|jokes|funny stories|funny pictures <data:blog.pageName/>|<data:blog.title/>

includes funny jokes, hilarious stories, clean jokes, and anything humorous. Best viewed in internet explorer7.

07 December 2005

Merns says thank you for dropping by!!!
| More
  • LINK EXCHANGE?
  • WHEN joke

    When I take a long time, I am slow.
    When my boss takes a long time, he is thorough.

    When I don't do it, I am lazy.
    When my boss doesn't do it, he is too busy.

    When I do something without being told, I am trying to be smart.
    When my boss does the same, that is initiative.

    When I please my boss, I am ass-kissing.
    When my boss pleases his boss, he is co-operating.

    When I do good, my boss never remembers.
    When I do wrong, he never forgets.

    When I make a mistake, I am an idiot.
    When my boss makes a mistake, he's only human.

    When I am out of the office, I am wandering around.
    When my boss is out of the office, he's on business.

    har!har!har!

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home