laughter is the best medicine|jokes|funny stories|funny pictures <data:blog.pageName/>|<data:blog.title/>

includes funny jokes, hilarious stories, clean jokes, and anything humorous. Best viewed in internet explorer7.

26 October 2008

Merns says thank you for dropping by!!!
| More
  • LINK EXCHANGE?
  • QUICK STUDY joke

    Teacher Robi: Cherise, Mississippi is a long word, How do you spell it?
    Cherise: I-T.
    Teacher Robi: Wrong!
    Cherise: You ask me how do I spell.
    *******
    Teacher Robi: Redi, go to the map and find Saudi Arabia.
    Redi: yes. I found it.
    Teacher Robi: Very good. Cherise do you know who is the founder of K.S.A?
    Cherise: yes sir.
    Teacher Robi: who?
    Cherise: Redi.
    ********
    Teacher Robi: Shennon, What is the chemical symbol for Calcium?
    Shennon: CA
    Teacher Robi: very good!.Jennen, what about water?
    Jennen: HIJKLMNO
    Teacher Robi: What are you talking about?
    Jennen: I heard it was H to O
    ********
    Teacher Robi: Troy, I have read the composition of your sisters "About my Cat" and it is really the same as yours. Did you copy it?
    Troy: No sir. It is the same cat.
    ********
    Teacher Robi: Yenen, why are you doing your addition exam on the floor?
    Yenen: You told me to do it without using tables!
    ********

    CLASS DISMISS!!!!!

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home